PROJECT MANAGEMENT / CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE / EMPLOYERS AGENT
We provide a full Project Management service working closely with you to help your requirements take shape, in co-ordinating, supervising and liaising with all parties to ensure everyone works together encompassing everyone’s roles and gathering project information to ensure all are equipped with the project knowledge and client requirements to ensure the smooth delivery of high quality schemes.
- Our services include, but are not limited to; initial defining of the brief and objectives; the procurement of contractors/consultants/specialist services appointments; co-ordination of the Design team including the Architect, Civil and Structural Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers; Undertaking feasibility surveys and inspections; appraising all options of a suggested scheme including design cost and build; contractual/legal administration of the project including the appointment of CDM advisors to ensure Health and Safety plans are in place; development of construction programmes; provide regular reports on progress of the scheme both pre and post contract and the frequency varies depending on our clients requirements.
- We pro-actively manage changes by focusing on identifying risk and managing these throughout the project to reduce the impact to the scheme and our client; We chair regular meetings and detail minutes and actions as well as undertaking regular monitoring inspections on site and take each project up to handover and undertake post snagging inspections and the defects period.
- We feel strongly that the satisfaction of the end user is the key to a successful project and work hard to ensure that our team achieves that aim. This is supported by the Project Management processes that we have in place which helps us to provide a continuity of service for our clients.
We add value for our clients by focusing on the following key project objectives:
- Programme management. Utilising main contractor experience to analyse and report back on the contractor’s delivery programme
- On site presence. Representing our client daily on site through site visits to monitor quality and progress which will help to enable early resolution to problems that occur
- Progress reporting. Develop a consistent and standard reporting process i.e. fortnightly progress reports highlighting the following; project risks and solutions, commercial update, programme overview, quality control.
- Stakeholder Engagement / Liaison. Scheduling, co-ordinating and chairing all site progress meetings with Contractor and Design team. Present comprehensive progress reports and/or conduct forum meetings to all stakeholder groups such as the Client team, Investors, City Council personnel and H&S representatives. Ensuring that strong communication channels are in place from the start of the project and that relationships are maintained throughout.
- Information management. Implement and manage proactive change control measures to ensure that the delivery programme can meet its deadlines whilst governance for the project is being considered and maintained.